Leidos Senior Subcontracts Administrator in CHANTILLY, Virginia
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator in our Chantilly, VA office.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
• Has the ability to support a high volume of relatively complex work independently.
• Exhibits a relative level of business acumen, and has a general understanding of the impacts of contract and proposal activities on other functions within the organization.
• Establishes strong positive relationships with customers/suppliers leadership that can be leveraged to assist in problem resolution.
• Has the ability to: identify relatively complex problems and risks related to terms and conditions and how they map to requirements; make recommendations for appropriate mitigation steps; and work with management to execute steps.
• Demonstrates strong negotiation skills and uses them to maximize Leidos' return and minimize our risk.
• Operates with an operation and customer-oriented perspective and continually seeks to improve business results consistent with organizational core values.
• Demonstrates the value of the function with interactions with internal and external customers/suppliers.
• Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.