Leidos SOC Analyst Tier 1 (Interim Secret Clearance Required) in Clarksburg, West Virginia
Functions of this role include:
• Active participant in 24x7 operations of the NOAA SOC and Commerce ESOC. This includes proactively monitoring and providing near-real-time cybersecurity status and reports to enable timely decision-making for 24/7 operations.
• As first line of defense for NOAA and commerce enterprises and systems, SOC Tier 1 analysts monitor and investigate alerts sent to the SOC.
• Operate with direction to investigate and escalate in accordance with protocols and contractual SLAs as well as NOAA and Commerce procedures
• Participate regularly in SOC working group sessions. Collaborate across organizational lines and develop depth in your desired cyber discipline and/or technologies.
• Must be US Citizen. Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
• 0-3 years of experience within cyber operations
• Basic understanding of cyber landscape and typical threat vectors
• Ability to support day and night shift rotational schedule.
• Security or relevant IT technology certification
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
Interim Secret Clearance Required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.